Signs of ageing, including fine lines, wrinkles, and a loss of firmness or elasticity are caused by a slowing or breakdown in the skin’s reparative processes. As we age, intrinsic aging factors referred to as chronological ageing is responsible for around 20% of ageing.
Tips from our skincare pro:
- Wear sunscreen every day.
- Cut down on high sugar foods and refined carbohydrates.
- Increase cell turnover with ingredients such as retinol and AHAs.
- Take supplements that will help upregulate collagen production.
Key ingredients to target:
- Lipophilic Vitamin C – boosts the production of Collagen, Elastin and Natural Moisture Factors and help reverse the signs of ageing.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acid – Gentle exfoliation which smooths skin texture and stimulates skin for a healthy, vibrant glow
- Retinol – Stimulates collagen and elastin production, reducing fine lines and wrinkles.